Some of my story
- Born in a small city far far away from the capital city in the south of Brazil, used to help my family in a shoes retailer.
- Made a rock-band with 12 years old, and played around.
- Start a company with 18 years old. Actively participate in Brasil Junior confederation of junior business.
- Got a job at the University where I was bolsist. Got promoted from Internship to Creative Director, becoming Marketing Manager, and after Strategic Planner Board Member.
- Started as founder at ideias.me (the first crowdsourcing platform in Brazil), a finalist in Wayra Accelerator (by Telefónica), with clients like Telefónica VIVO.
- Create start-ups: Anjos, Entregas, and Pagapramim.
- Anjos was a security check solution to avoid fraud in retail.
- Entregas was a marketplace to make deliveries and buy things during your trips. With national acknowledge at G1 by Globo.
- Pagapramim focused on +40MM people unbanked in Brazil and start as a bill-extension. First class at Startup Brazil from the federal government in Brazil.
- Start to make professional consulting and host events with Circuito Startup in main capitals like Florianópolis, Vitória, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Porto Alegre e Curitiba.
- Co-found H2App and got the product/market-fit and early traction. Is an marketplace app to get delivery of water gallons and kitchen gas connected with a whole solution of Supply-Chain and Business Intelligence for big players (like Nestlé and others).
- I’m currently a partner consulting helping amazing companies get sustainable growth at tracao.online.
Currently I'm living in Brazil with a Italian citizenship, and I'm a single father who still believe in a better future despite all science fiction advices. =)